Friday, March 28, 2014

Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream

Here is a before and after picture of me.





Before I start with anything else, let me tell you the key benefits of this CC Cream.

Key Benefits: Prevents fine lines and wrinkles with collagen-building ingredients Restores skin elasticity by promoting moisture retention Brightens and illuminates skin with a non-oily, complete coverage application

Before I applied the CC Cream, I made sure that my face is moisturized.  I also put a face primer to get an even application of the CC Cream.  My skin is somewhat dry, but also oily on certain spots.

Each time I apply a BB or CC Cream, I let it sit for couple minutes to set.  I do feel that this CC Cream is lighweight and I feel that it also brightened my skin.  This CC Cream has a scent to it, but nothing bad.  When you first apply the CC Cream, it's white, but it adapts to your own skin tone creating the most natural looking coverage.

I would say that I love this CC Cream!!

You should try it now!! If any of you are interested, there is a 10% discount (type in code: bloggercc) off of shopping cart. Only at http://studiogearcosmetics.com/shop/best-sellers/hydrating-cc-cream/

Disclaimer: This is Powered by Brandbacker.










No comments: