Thursday, May 29, 2014

Makeup Look created with Unotycecosmetics

Hello everyone, here is a first look created using Unotycecosmetics.  Unotycecosmetics are handmade and 100% cruelty free.  I used "heart shock" on lid and "celestial" on tear duct for that pop of highlight.  The pigments can also be use for lips and face.  Unotycecosmetics pigments are really pigmented and easy to blend.
Unotycecosmetics sent me samples to try out and I love them.  Here are the samples that were sent to me.

Femme Fatale 
Siatul

Pearl Diamonds

Halo Gold

Rings of Salem

Heart Shock and Narciss Glitters

Illusion and Era

Ava and Rose Petal

Ophelia and Drogo

Unicorn and Celestia

Techno
They have more shades to select from her website.  Feel free to check out the website: www.u-notyce.com
Unotycecosmetics will also be collaborating on a giveaway.  Follow @unotycecosmetics on instagram and me @conchico.  Also like our Facebook Connie Domingo and Unotycecosmetics for details on our giveaway soon!

Unotycecosmetics are having a sale right now for 20% , enter code SUMMERSALE.

Disclaimer: Unotycecosmetics sent me these samples for review.

No comments: