Sunday, May 25, 2014

pH Balancing Complexion Wash by Frownies

Credit to Swaggable
Swaggable was kind enough to send this sample to me to review.  If you haven't heard of Swaggable before, then I'll be gladly to tell you a little bit about them.  Swaggable is an easy and fun way to try out new products for free.  All you have to do is write a review about the product and share it with your friends and family.

The first product I get to review from Swaggable is a pH Balancing Complexion Wash by Frownies.

"FROWNIES pH Balancing Complexion Wash is a natural skin cleanser that will protect the integrity of the skins natural sun protective layer and help prevent acne break outs. Exfoliation that is done daily and gently can support wrinkle free skin, gently clearing skin pores of environmental and cosmetic build up without breaking the protective acid mantel of the skin. pH Complexion Wash is gentle and powerful, and can be used on all skin types."  - See more at: http://swaggable.com/product/pH-Balancing-Complexion-Wash#sthash.0RDQ28Vo.dpuf

This is perfect to use when washing off makeup on your face.  I loved the feeling after washing it off.  A little does goes a long way.  I have a bit of an oily skin, but also have dry patches on my face, but it still worked out for my skin type.  It feels refreshing after the wash.  I used a toner afterwards still to bring back the moisture in my skin.  It doesn't have a strong scent which is good.  My pimple went down a bit using this wash.  I've been using for the past week and I've been loving it.  It was sent to me as a full size, but it still is nice to try something new for my skin.  I would recommend this to my family and friends.

disclaimer: Product was sent to me for free by Swaggable to try and write a review.

No comments: