Friday, October 3, 2014

Billion Dollar Brows Review

Hello friends!  I am so excited to tell you about the Billion Dollar Brows.  Here are the products I received from them:

Photo: Brandbacker/Billion Dollar Brows


About the Product
Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit:

Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil - a unique product that will set you free from the headache of finding cosmetics that match your hair color. Universal Brow Pencil is a mechanical, self-sharpening pencil which goes on smooth and natural for all hair colors and skin tones.

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel Clear - an effective formula that will lock in your look, giving your eyebrows a long-lasting, radiant glow while keeping them perfectly in place all day. It’s the perfect finishing touch for giving your brows a polished, perfectly manicured look. Plus, it is a guarantee the Brow Gel never flakes.

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Duo Highlighter - an amazing and unique two in one highlighter and concealer. With this innovative pencil you can get picture perfect brows. Brow Duo Highlighter allows you to highlight your brow bone to add gorgeous definition and warmth. Works with any skin tone. Plus, for those on-the-go touchups, a handy universal concealer to the opposite end of the pencil.

Billion Dollar Brows Smudge Brush - an essential item for applying Brow Highlighter. This flat, synthetic brush is the ideal mate for applying creamy cosmetics like our Brow Duo Pencil. Get your smudge on!

Photo: Brandbacker/Billion Dollar Brows
This kit will be available at Kohl's near you for only $34.99 ($68.00 value), available now as of October 2014.  Don't forget to grab yourself a kit and let me tell you, you will love it!.

Here is my before and after brows:

Before

After

I love how you can apply it lightly and build it up.  You can make it darker if you want, but I prefer light most of the time.  It just looks natural that way.  You will notice on my previous pictures how my eyebrows are darker.

"Eyebrows are one of the most important features of our faces, and yet they are often the most neglected." -Billion Dollar Brows

I agree!  Because sometimes I'm rushing and I don't take my time doing my brows and they just look horrible to me.  

I have been using Billion Dollar Brows Kit since I received them.  

Here is another picture of my brows with Billion Dollar Brows:


I highly recommend this kit!!  Here is a link to purchase online: http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1923192/billion-dollar-brows-4-pc-eyebrow-kit.jsp

Let me know what you think.  Have a wonderful day!!

Powered By: Brandbacker

No comments: