Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Victoria Secret Sport Bra Review (Influenster)

Hello my lovely readers!  I want to share with you all about what I use to wear for exercise before Influenster and Victoria Secret sent me the new Knockout Sports Bra and Pants.  When I'd go for a walk with my family, I would just wear a regular sports bra and a tank top with it, and a leggings.  They are comfortable, but when you see me wear them, you wouldn't even think I'm out to exercise.

When I got the email from Influenster that I will be receiving the Victoria Secret Sport Bra VoxBox, I was like a little kid that got a candy.  It changed my daily routine.

Here is the picture of what I received from Influenster:


Here is a description about the sports bra:

"A front zip reveals structured cups that clip together for a maximum-support sport bra that’s easy to put on and take off. Perfect for running, boxing and high-impact workouts, all in Body-Wick fabric that keeps you cool and dry. Breathable padding makes any routine a breeze. Get a runway body in performance workout gear from Victoria’s Secret Sport.
  • Maximum support
  • Double-layer front closure for bounce-free workouts
  • Breathable padding with wicking liner to keep you extra dry
  • Super-soft elastic band for comfort & movement
  • Adjustable padded straps
  • Body-Wick keeps you cool & dry
  • Perfect for running, boxing and cardio"

The sports bra and the bottom are so comfortable.  They fit perfect and I just love wearing it everyday for a walk.  I went back doing walk or jog when I received this.  I feel sexy when I wear them.  I machine wash both and hang dry them.  

Victoria Secret also provided coupons for us to share to our friends or family, but I ended up using it for myself.  The rest of the coupons I shared with the other shoppers at the store that were also looking around the active wear.  I didn't want to waste them, maybe someone else can use them too.  I mean, why not? right?  

Here is what I bought:


Here, I bought a tank top to go with my sports bra.  I'm still comfortable showing my belly, so I decided to get this.  I started taking my Victoria Secret Sport Bra, the bottom, and tank top with me to work and we go for an hour walk.  I feel like I'm being more active than before since I got this from Victoria Secret.


In this picture, I am wearing the sports bra, bottom, and tank top, while waiting for my daughter to get home from school, after I had gone for a walk.

Disclaimer: "This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest."

No comments: