Monday, January 4, 2016

Makeup of the Day/Products used


Hello friends and welcome back to my blog.  Today, I created a look for you and if you would like to know what products I used for this look, please keep reading.  




This first picture are the products I used for my face.
I started off with Tarte clean slate poreless on my t-zone.  For foundation, I used Nars Sheer Glow in Cadiz with a Real Technique  sponge.  For concealer, I used Motives Cosmetics Sculpt Series in Ice and used the shade Halo.  Then, I set my highlighted section with Ben Nye Colorless Face Powder and baked for couple minutes while I set the rest of my face.  To set the rest of my face, I used Mac Studio Fix in NW35 and for contour, I used Loreal True Match Powder in N8 Cappuccino.  After setting everything, I dusted off the powder I had on where I baked.  For blush, I used Be A Bombshell Cosmetics in Beach Please.  And last but not least, I set everything off with a finishing spray using the Loreal setting spray, which I forgot to add on the picture.


Now, moving on to the brows and eyes.  For brows, I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Chocolate and Soft Brown and set it with a brow gel using BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Gel to lighten up my brows.  I always like to curl my lashes before doing anything else on my eyes.  So, to curl my lashes, I used Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler.  To prime my eyes, I used Smashbox 24 Hour Photo  Finish Shadow Primer and set that with loose powder so that my eyeshadows will blend easily.  For this look, I used It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration.  I used the shade Miracle above my crease, then applied Toasty on top of that and on my crease I used the shade Spice.  For my outer corner, I used the shade Hot Cocoa and for my inner section I used the shade Champagne and topped it with Transforming Ombre Radiance Ribbon.  After all that, I lined my eyes with NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black. I used NYC City Proof 24 Hr eyeliner on my water liner, top and bottom.  For my lashes, I used House of Lashes in Heartbreaker and that completes the whole look I created today.




In case you are wondering what brushes I used for this whole look, I took a picture of it and here it is.


I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and hope this helps.

Thank you

No comments: