Saturday, January 2, 2016

Mini Beauty Haul


Hello and welcome back to my blog.  Today, I want to show you my recent purchase.  This are the products I've been dying to try.  I have always love Too Faced products.  I heard so many good things about their "The Little Black Book of Bronzers", it's basically all kinds of different shades and types of bronzers they have, but in a palette.  How amazing is that?  When they had the 50% off sale on their website, I took advantage and ordered it before they sell out.  Original price was $49 and it was on sale for about $24.  I was so excited when I received it in the mail.

The It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration was purchased at the Ipsy website from their ipsy offers.  I love shopping at this website because they always have great deals.  I got this palette for only $20 plus free shipping.  You can't go wrong with that.  I purchased other products from them as well.  I also purchased the Tarte Cosmetics set from them for also $20 plus free shipping.  I am so excited to try all this products.

The Real Techniques sponge was purchased through Ebay.  Many beauty gurus swore by this sponge and so I just have to get one for myself.  I have always used Beauty Blender so I can't wait to see how this one works.  I only paid about $7 for it compare to the Beauty Blender which cost about $18-$20.

And last one I ordered online was House of Lashes.  They had sales going on online and was interested on trying out this lashes.  I already own few of their lashes and I loved it so I decided to order more of their products, but different styles.  I believe they just came out with this Lash Ruler which is suppose to help you measure the false lashes so you can fit it correctly on your lash line.  They also came out with a black eyelash glue to match the color of the band of their lashes.  I own the white/clear lash glue and I am in  love with it and so seeing this on their website was perfect timing for me to get as well.

Here are the links to the products, if you are interested to purchasing them:






Thank you and hope you enjoyed my mini beauty haul.



No comments: