Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cottonelle Review (Bzz Campaign)

 

DSCN0898

Today I am doing a review on Cottonelle Fresh Care.  I have used this wipes before, but with a different container (a flatter one).  This one is more of a vertical kind.  You pretty much open it and just put the wipes inside and and insert it to the hole and that’s it, your good to go.

DSCN0899

I already knew I was going to love this product because I’ve used it for me and my family since the first time I’ve tried it.

I love how soft this is and the smell is just refreshing.  I always tell my kids to use this after using the toilet to really get that spot off their bum.  I love how it doesn’t irritate our skin and it’s not too wet either.

We love it so much that we had to buy a box of this at Costco, however, it didn’t take the coupon that Bzz Agent sent me.  But I will not let that stop me from buying the wipes, so I still bought it.  I still got it for a good price, it cost about $13.49 with 504 sheets.  This will last us about a month or so. 

The only thing I don’t like about pulling this out of the container is when you pull the first sheet or so, sometimes the next sheet doesn’t come out.  So, then you will have to open the container again and put that sheet in the hole again.  But, other than that I love it!

Disclaimer: This was sent to me by Bzz Agent to try and review.

Connie

No comments: