Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Glamour Doll Eyes Swatches Only


Glamour Doll Eyesahdows
I was recently approved as an affiliate with Glamour Doll Eyes.  As an affiliate, Glamour Doll Eyes was kind enough to give me a one time discount to use on my first purchase.  Since I don’t know anything about their products nor used it before, I decided to grab some samples to try them out.  Today, I want to share how pigmented their eyeshadows are. 
Here are the swatches:
Glamour Doll Eyes Swatches 1
Glamour Doll Eyes Swatches 2
Glamour Doll Eyes Swatches 3
And here is another close up of the Glamour Doll Eyes:
Glamour Doll Eyes
I hope this helps your decision on what to shades to buy.  If you want more information on their eyeshadows, just click on the banner on the side of my page with Glamour Doll Eyes Logo. I will do a review and a look with these eyeshadows next time, I just want to share the swatches with you for now.
Connie
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsorship.  I am an affiliate, but not being paid for.  I paid this out of my pocket.

No comments: