Thursday, January 16, 2014

What I used to achieve my Radiant Orchid Look (Eyes)


Radiant Orchid blog
Here is the look I did inspired by the Radiant Orchid.  As you all probably know, Radiant Orchid the color of the year.  I was so in love with this color that I had to do it on my eyes.
This look is really simple and not too much on the eyes.  Here are the stuff I used to achieve this look:
Radiant Orchid Look (Eyes)
I first started off with Too Faced Primer all over my lid. (Although the brand irritated my eyes).  I then applied Sin by Urban Decay all over my lid.  I mixed Madison Street Beauty in Wisteria and Blinkcosmetic in Lovely Lilac on my lid.  I love the combination of this two.  And to give my eyes a little pop of color, I used this palette in leopard case by Crown Brush and used the purple eyeshadow on my lower lash line.  Everything else was gel line and mascara.
I hope this helps you how I achieve this look and that you’ll try it too. If you do, tag me on instagram @conchico (Con Con Domingo).

Here is a video in case you want to see how I did this look:

Connie

No comments: