Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January Favorites

It’s that time of the month to show you my favorites for the month of January.

January Favorites

The picture shown above are the stuff I’ve been using in January.

I’ve been loving this Loreal Paris Youth Code BB Cream.  It really gives my skin that natural look and it evens out my skin tone.  I love using Mac prolong wear as my concealer/highlighter.  It covers my dark circle and just perfect for highlighting certain areas on my face.  As for setting powder, I use Banana Ben Nye.  It absorbs the oil on my tzone.  As Bronzer, I’ve been using two, which is by Too Faced in Chocolate and RiRi Mac. It’s just perfect for my skin tone and gives my skin a good finish.  For Blush, I’ve been using this blush I received from my glam bag months ago and it is by Be A Bombshell.  It gives me that perfect glow on the cheeks.  Lately, I’ve been loving Blinkcosmetics eyeshadows.  They are so pigmented and smooth finish on my lids.  They are buildable and can be applied wet.  For my eyelashes, I’ve been loving this mascara by Loreal Paris.  It lenghtens my lashes and it doesn’t clump up.  And last, but not the least, lips,  I’ve been using Nyx in Cream.  Perfect nude pink and it goes with every look I do on my eyes.

 

Well, that is it for my January Favorites.  What is your January Favorites?

Connie

No comments: