Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February Glam Bag (The Look of Love)


February Ipsy Bag
Here is what I received for February Ipsy Bag.  I will go through it one by one and I will tell you what I think of each product I received in this bag.
First is a false lashes by J.Cat Beauty.
JCat Beauty Eyelashes
Per Ipsy: J. Cat false lashes are latex free, perfect for sensitive eyes, can be used up to 10 times, and creates the perfect natural look.
My opinion: I do love how flexible they are and easy to put on, but this particular did not give me the perfect natural look I am looking for.  This particular lashes has gaps in them and I am looking for a fuller lashes.  Maybe if I got a different false lashes then maybe I would love it, just not this particular one.
Second is lipgloss by Pop Beauty.
Pop Beauty
I received mine in shade Fuchsia Freesia.  It’s a bright pink shade, which I don’t mind at all.
Per Ipsy: This lipgloss is lightweight, creamy texture, and delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long lasting finish.
My opinion: I love that it is  lightweight and has a creamy texture to it, but I don’t like how it smells.  I don’t know how to explain the smell, but the top smells and the gloss smells or maybe it’s the applicator, I don’t know, but I just didn’t like it.
Third is a shadow and base in one by Tini Beauty.
Shadow Tint
I got this shadow tint in shade Violet.  I’m glad I got this shade.
Per Ipsy: This shadow tint glides on creamy color.  It sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doubles as a wear-extending base under powder shadow.
My opinion: I love this shadow tint! It does glide on easily and it does sets to a transfer-resistant finish.  This is my favorite of all from this month’s glam bag.  You can wear this alone and a liner and done.
Fourth item I received is Skyn Iceland.
Skyn Iceland
This is for detoxing and brightening.
Per Ipsy: This is an anti-aging, dullness-diminishing super power.  It has a refreshing, cooling sensation and blended together with the activating gel.  This is also effective for even sensitive types.
My opinion:  Honestly, trying this out once isn’t enough.  I can’t really give you a full honest review on this product, but I will tell you this, It does feel refreshing and has a cooling sensation as soon as you apply the clay and the activating gel.
Now to the last item I received is a nail polish by Zoya.
Zoya Nailpolish
I received this nail polish in shade Dot.
Per Ipsy; It’s full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that are perfect transition into spring.
I’ve received Zoya nail polish in the past from Ipsy and I can’t say anything wrong them.  I love all of them.
Well this are the stuff I received for February Glam Bag.  I hope you enjoyed reading this blog.  If you would like to sign up with ipsy just click at the logo on the side of this blog page and it will take you directly to that website.  It is only $10 a month or $110 a year.  You will receive 4-5 items, some are samples and some are full size.  I say sign up now and you will love the products.
Connie

No comments: