Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentines Day Look

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.  Have you all decided what look you’ll be rocking?  What will you guys be doing for that special day?  Here’s one of the look I did for that special day.  It’s soft and simple.  Here’s how I achieved this look:

1. I primed my eyes using Nyx Eyeshadow Base Skin Tone all over  my lids. 

2. Using an eyeshadow brush apply the matte side of Two Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow in Heartache all over the lids.

3. Using a flat shader brush, wet it, dip it on Flamingo by Madison Street Beauty and apply it on top of Heartache and don’t forget to blend the edges.

4. Using the light brown on Emcosmetics Artistic Palette, apply it on the crease as a transition and just blend it.

5. Using the black eyeshadow in the palette, apply it on the outer corner of the eyes and blend it.

6. Using the pearl shimmer in the palette, apply it on the tear duct and blend the hasrsh line.

7. I used the Marbella to line my lash line and winged it out a bit.

8. I used Milani Liquif Eye in Metallic on the bottom lash line for that soft effect. and just blend it.

9. Apply your false lashes and you are set to go.  Just do your foundation routine and that’s it.

I hope you try this look and let me know what you think.  You don’t have to use the same items I used in this picture.

Here is a closer look of my eyes:

Connie

No comments: