Monday, August 4, 2014

A New Makeup Line By One Direction?

Yes, it is true! One Direction is coming out with a new makeup line.  They are the limited edition The Looks Collection.  They will be releasing in stores on Macy's on August 11, 2014,Stage Store on August 25, 2014,
Dillards on August 25, 2014,Beauty Brands on August 25, 2014, and Lord and Taylor on August 25, 2014

Photos credit to Markwins


One of these collections, I received the Take Me Home Collection.  Inside, it contains 6 items: lipstick, nailpolish, eyeshadow palette, lip gloss, mascara, eye and body crayon, and a 5 decorator stencil.

Last First Kiss

Kiss You

Live While Were Young

I Wish

4+1 Eyeshadow Palette


Little Black Dress
"Last First Kiss" is a nude-pink sheer lipstick.

"Live While Were Young" is a multi-dimensional gold glitter nail varnish.

"4+1 Eyeshadow Palette" has 5 shades in "Back for you" which is a velvet creme,  "Change My Mind" is a peachy shimmer,  "C'mon, C'mon" is a soft taupe,  "Little Things" is a smoky brown, and "Take Me Home" is a  golden glitter creme.

"Kiss You" is a Liquilights Glow Gloss which is an orange glitter rush lip gloss that glows to neon yellow under UV light.

"I Wish" is a warm chocolate brown eye and body crayon.

"Little Black Dress" is a volumizing mascara in perfectly black.

Here are two pictures of myself with One Direction "Take Me Home" Collection.




I love how the "4+1 Eyeshadow Palette" shades are neutral.  It has a really good finish and perfect for everyday makeup.  The lipstick didn't really went with my skin tone, but I added the lip gloss on top of it and I think that it worked out just fine.  The mascara wasn't too bad, it didn't clump up my lashes and I think it did volumize my lashes a bit.  My lashes are just really short and thin.  I would usually wear false lashes, but I wanted to see how the mascara is on my lashes.  The only products I didn't use with this look are the pencil, nail polish, and the decorator stencils, which I forgot to take pictures of.

I hope that you'll try out their new makeup line and feel free to share it on my facebook page @conchico.  Intagram @conchico and tag me.  I would love to see the looks you did with their collections.

Don't forget to Like their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MakeupByOneDirection.

Powered by BrandBacker and Markwins

No comments: