Saturday, August 30, 2014

Night time Skin Routine

Hello my lovely readers!!  I came across this website, and it is Tomoson.  If you're a blogger, I recommend you check out their website - http://www.tomoson.com.  They have all sorts of stuff for you to review.  Just sign up and you can start applying for products that you want to review.  They have prerequisites, you must read it first before you apply.

My first review from them is this two skin care products from Insta Natural.



This two skin care products are my two additional babies for  my skin.  I use this every night before going to bed.

The Deep Cleansing Facial Oil:

"Our Deep Cleansing Facial Oil contains the perfect blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance. This energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and nourished."

The Key Ingredients:

+ Jojoba Oil
+ Olive Oil
+ Lavendar Essential Oil
+ Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
+ Tamanu Oil
+ Hemp Oil
+ Sea Buckthorn Oil
+ Geranium Essential Oil

I use the Deep Cleansing Facial Oil whether I'm wearing makeup or not.  When I am wearing makeup, I do my usual routine (wash with my Belo soap, and pat dry).  Then, I will apply the Deep Cleansing Facial Oil with a cotton all over my face and then wash.  That way it gets rid off all the excess makeup and excess dirt on my face.  I do it this way because I tried doing it without washing my face with makeup on and the cotton was just too dirty.  I didn't want to apply too much oil on my face.  But, when I don't have any makeup on then I will just use the Deep Cleansing Oil and wash.


InstaNatural's Pure & Organic Rosehip Seed Oil:

"This powerful combination has many healing properties.  It can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars and stretch marks in addition to countless other benefits.  It also hydrates the skin, revives the natural color and tone, to give the skin a fresh and healthy look."

Their oil is a 100% organic and unrefined.

I apply this all over my face and neck and massage them.  I apply this after using the Facial Cleansing Oil.  I can tell every morning that my skin are hydrated and they look healthy and not dull.  The only bad thing I can say about this oil is the smell, but then again it is 100% organic.  If it works well with my skin then I'm all for it.

If you are interested on trying them out, you can definitely check them out on http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IP42FBA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MGXV2IS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: