Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Emcosmetics Review

Emcosmetics Review

What I think of Emcosmetics?

When I first heard about Michelle Phan launching her cosmetic line, I was excited.  I was hesitant on purchasing the product because it was too much for me to spend on, but then they had a deal with a lipstick with a waterliner for only $27 something.  I decided to order the lipstick and waterliner and that was my first Emcosmetics product. I tried the lipstick and the waterliner.  I loved the lipstick, but no so much with the waterliner, I don't know if its because my waterliner is watery or oily.  The waterliner just didn't work for me, but I still want to try the other colors.



  

What I have here in the picture is the "shade play artistic eye color palette".  This palette is awesome.  The eyeshadow is easy to blend and work with.  It has that powdery feel to it and it seem to stay pretty good on your eyes.  The lipstick is in shade "daredevil".  This lipstick is creamy and rich just like how she describes it on the box. And last, but not the least, the mascara gave my lashes some volume and it does wonder to my eyelashes.  I would recommend this to everyone.

Here is a link to her online store: http://www.emcosmetics.com/

If you have her makeup line, please feel free to let me know what you think of it.

Always,
Connie

No comments: