Saturday, November 23, 2013

Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo and Conditioner

 photo credit to iherb.com
photo credit to harmondiscount.com

                I am not gonna lie, I have flaky scalp and I don't know why.  It started when I moved to Hawaii.  At first, I was using Head and Shoulder Scalp Care or something like that.  It worked for about two weeks and then I had to switch again to a different type of shampoo and conditioner.  I even used Nizoral, but for some reason I end up switching each time.  I did some research and I found this, the Nature's Gate Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner.  At first, I thought this should work since it's made of herbs and natural oils.  I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a month and it doesn't seem to work on me at all.  It's almost out, but I'm still using it.  I still use it even if it's working for me because I spent $11.00 each on this products.  

               Please let me know if you know any other shampoo and conditioner that I should try for my scalp.
Thank you,
Connie

No comments: