Thursday, December 5, 2013

Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil Swatches and Review

 

DSCN0815

From left to right: Purple Fix, Aqua Stone, and Jade Jewel.

Here is an overview of the product:

12 HR Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

• Intense, Instant Color Eyeliner that is Made to Last
• Smooth-Gliding Pencil For Precise Application
• Long-Lasting (Up to 12 hour wear)
• Water & Transfer Resistant
• Paraben-Free
• Made in USA

My thoughts on this product:

This pencils are intense, they glide smoothly, they last long, and they are water resistant.  I highly recommend this product.  They don’t smudge at all.  I had to use an oil base makeup remover to get them off.

I bought this at Walgreens and the price is $2.99.  I think they have 6 or maybe 7 shades, but this are the only ones they had available and a black one, but I didn’t purchase a black since I already have a black liner.

Connie

No comments: