Saturday, December 14, 2013

Studio Gear CC Cream Review


DSCN0896
I have always wanted to try out a CC Cream, but for some reason I keep forgetting to add it on my list.  I finally had the chance to try one from Studio Gear CC Cream and this is just a sample.

Here is what the CC Cream does: Hydrating CC Cream transforms and enhances your complexion in an incredibly light, smooth formula. This foundation simultaneously fights aging, retains moisture, and covers and treats blemishes with a non-oily, perfectly radiant finish.

Key Benefits of the CC Cream:
- Prevents fine lines and wrinkles with collagen-building ingredients
- Restores skin elasticity by promoting moisture retention
- Brightens and illuminates skin with a non-oily, complete coverage application


My thoughts on this product:
The CC Cream comes out white and turns into your natural skin tone.  It applies really smooth and not oily.  If you want that illuminate look then you don’t need to set it with powder, but since I get oily on my t-zone, I have to set it with a powder.  This CC Cream is a light coverage, I still saw blemishes on my skin, but that’s okay.  I don’t always want a full coverage, specially if I’m just going to a store or picking up my children from school.  You can definitely use this on a daily basis for when you’re in a hurry like me.  What I love about this CC Cream is that it moisturizes your skin at the same time.  I didn’t need to put any moisturizer, which made my routine a bit easier.
Here is a complete look using the Studio Gear CC Cream:
1486874_10201295585891160_658900661_n
Disclaimer: This is a compliment from Studio Gear to try out and to get my opinion on the product. This is also powered by Brandbacker.

Don’t forget to check out their site at http://www.studiogearcosmetics.com
Connie

No comments: